Annotated Discography of Rod Moag's Recordings, Song Samples, and Purchase Information
You may purchase a CD by clicking on one of the PayPal Buttons below. If you wish to purchase multiple copies, multiple CDs, cassettes, need your CD sent outside the USA or have problems with the PayPal Buttons, see additional purchase methods, below.
All song samples are in mp3 format, encoded at 32 kbps & can be played by any ol' mp3 player.
40s Country Faves
Rod Moag - Lead & Harmony Vocals, Mandolin, Fiddle, Guitar; Dayna Wills, James Hand, Ranger Doug & Suzy Boggus, Tim O'Brien, Leon Rausch & Rosie Flores, Elana James, Dale Watson
Bluegrass From The Heart, Rod Moag & Texas Grass with Billy House
Rod Moag - Lead & Harmony Vocals, Mandolin, Fiddle, Guitar; Shirley Smith - Lead & Harmony Vocals, Guitar; Randy Rogers - Harmony Vocals, Upright Bass; Billy House - Lead & Rhythm Guitar; Rolf Sieker - Banjo; Mark Stockton - Banjo.
Remember Me, Bill Malone and Rod Moag Play the Music of the Bailes Brothers
A collaboration between two retired professors, again with all-star supporting musicians. Rod plays mandolin, tenor guitar, lead guitar, fiddle and even steel on one track.
A Salute to the Heroes of Texas Swing | Various artists | TexTrax 003 | 2003
Rod Produced all 15 tracks and performed two of his original songs plus lead guitar and tenor banjo on a few cuts.
Come and Dine | Rod Moag and Texas Grass | TexTrax 002 | 2002
Ah-Haa! Goes Grass, A Bluegrass Tribute to Bob Wills | TexTrax Records 001 | 2000
The Pickin’-Singin’ Professor | Diploma Disk 001 | 1995.
Grass Cuttin’ Time in Missouri | Various Artists | MABC*| 1974
Rachel Ann/Fool Over You | Cuca Records | 1967 | 45-RPM single
The Country’s Come to Town | The Bluegrass Hoppers | Cuca 1001 | 1967
If you cannot use the PayPal Buttons to make your purchase, here are other ways to get hold of Rod Moag’s CDs or Cassettes.
Note: CDs are $15 each. Add $3 for mailing for a single CD, $5 for 2 or more CDs. Cassettes are still available for some of his projects at $5 each plus $2 postage. It’s always best to buy direct if possible, that way the artist realizes the most benefit. If you purchase from a third party, the artist gets half the price you’ve paid or LESS.
1. Phone and get a quote for the CDs you want. Rod says, “I’ll give you an address where you can send your check.” Phone: 512.467.6825
2. E-mail Rod requesting the CDs you need. If you have a PayPal account, transfer the required amount and include your name and address and the CDs you’ve specified will be shipped out your way. You may pay via your credit card on PayPal without opening an account with them, too. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Some of Rod’s CDs are available through County Sales in Virginia.
4. A couple of Rod’s CDs are on Amazon.com.
5. Visit one of Rod’s gigs and get an autograph on your CD.
Pages: Home | Information | Shows | Show Reviews | Photos
New Albums | Discography, Sounds & Sales | CD Reviews
Geezer Grass | Rod Moag and Texas Grass
All content ©Rod Moag. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.